The registered users of the application (hereinafter referred to as "users") are requested to use the services in accordance with these Terms.
Article 1 (Application)
In the event that any provisions of these Terms and conditions conflict with the provisions of the Individual Regulations, the provisions of the Individual Regulations take precedence unless otherwise specified in Individual Regulations.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
If our company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for registration, and are not be obligated to disclose the reasons for such denial.
Where the applicant has provided false information when applying for registration.
In any other cases in which our company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
Users properly manage their user ID and password for the service at their own responsibility.
Under any circumstances, users may not transfer or lend their user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party.
When a user logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, we consider the use of the service to be by the user who has registered with the user ID.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of our company.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
Users pay the usage fee, which is separately determined by our company and displayed on the Website, for the paid portion of the service by the method designated by us.
If users delay payment of the usage fee, the users have to pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
In using the service, users do not engage in any of the following acts:
Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
Acts related to crime
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the servers or networks of our company, other users of the service, or third parties
Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
Acts that collect or accumulate personal information about other users
Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
Acts that impersonate other users
Acts that provide benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services
Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of this service, or third parties
Posting or transmitting any content on the service that includes or is deemed by our company to include any of the following expressions:
Excessively violent expressions.
Explicit sexual expressions.
Discriminatory expressions based on race, nationality, creed, sex, social status, family origin, etc.
Expression that induces or encourages suicide, self-injury, or drug abuse.
Other expressions that include antisocial content and cause discomfort to others.
Actions that we deem to have the following purposes or objectives.
Sales, promotion, advertisement, solicitation, or any other for-profit activities (except those approved by our company).
Sexual or obscene acts.
Actions for the purpose of meeting or dating an unacquainted person of the opposite sex.
Actions aimed at harassing or slandering other users.
Actions that aim to cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to our company, other users of this service, or third parties.
Any other use of the Service for purposes that differ from the intended purpose of use of the Service.
Religious activities or acts of solicitation to religious organizations.
Other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- Our company may suspend or discontinue the service, in whole or in part, without prior notice to users, for any of the following reasons
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of computer systems related to the service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters.
- In the event of computer or communication line outage due to accident
- In any other cases where our company deems it difficult to provide the service.
- Our company is not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the service.
Article 7 (Copyrights)
The copyrights of any text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by users using the service shall be reserved to the users concerned or other existing right holders.
However, our company may use the text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded using the services to the extent necessary for improving them, enhancing their quality, correcting deficiencies, etc., and publicizing them.
Users shall not exercise their moral rights with respect to such use.
Except as provided in the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the service and all information related to it belong to our company or to the right holders who have authorized us to use them.
Users do not reproduce, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including making transmittable), transmit, distribute, publish, or commercially use the information without permission.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
Our company may delete posted data, restrict a user's use of all or part of the service, or terminate a user's registration if a user falls under any of the followings without prior notice.
Violation of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information合
- In the event that the credit card submitted by the user as a means of payment is suspended.
- In the event of default in payment of fees and other obligations
- When there is no response to communications from our company for a certain period of time
- In the event that the user has not used the service for a certain period of time since the last use of the service
- In any other cases in which we deems the use of the Service inappropriate.
- In the event that any of the items of the preceding paragraph applies, users naturally lose the benefit of time with respect to all debts owed to our company, and have to immediately repay all debts owed at that point in time in a lump sum.
- Our company is not responsible for any damages incurred by the User as a result of actions taken by us in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from Membership)）
Users may withdraw from the service by following the withdrawal procedure specified by our company.
- Unauthorized reproduction of any text, images, etc. posted on this site is prohibited.
- The copyright of images (PDF format) distributed to newsletter subscribers also belongs to this site. The images are distributed for the purpose of individual printing and use by the newsletter subscribers.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
We make no warranty, express or implied, that the services will be free from defects in fact or law including any defects, errors, bugs, or infringements relating to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc.
Our company is not liable for any and all damages incurred by users arising out of the service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the company and the users for the service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
Even in the case of the conditions of the preceding paragraph, our company shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the user due to default or tort caused by negligence of our company (Excluding gross negligence).
In addition, compensation for damages incurred by a user due to default or tort caused by the negligence of us is limited to the amount of the usage fees received from the user for the month in which the relevant damages occurred.
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties in connection with the service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
Our company may change the contents of the services or discontinue providing them without notice to users,
and is not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Communication)
Notification or communication between users and our company is made in a manner determined by us.
Unless a user notifies us of a change in his/her contact information in accordance with a method determined separately by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notices or communications to that information, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time they are sent.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Users may not transfer or offer as security their position under the Service Agreement or their rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third parties without prior written consent of our company.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
In the event of any dispute concerning the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.