Article 1(Privacy Information)
Personal information refers to the personal information prescribed in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or information relating to a living individual, specifically the name, date of birth, address, telephone number and other contact information, and any other described information that can identify individuals.
Information other than personal information corresponds to history and characteristic information, such as services used, products purchased, history of pages/ads viewed, search keywords used by users, time and date of use, methods of using, using environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, and terminal identification information.
Article 2 (How We May Collect Privacy Information)
We may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use.
In addition, we may gather transaction records including the user's personal information and payments information from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad-subscribers, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
We may collect the following information when a user uses or visit our services/partners' services: Services and software used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, date, methods of use, usage environment (including the communication status of the mobile terminal, and various settings for usage in the case of use through a mobile terminal), IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, and other historical information and characteristic information
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collect personal information are as follows:
- To present registered information including the user’s name, address, contact, and payment methods, used services, purchased products, and charges for such services/products so that users can view and/or correct their registered information and/or view the status of use
- To use an e-mail address to notify or contact users, to use contact information such as name and address in order to send products to users, contact users as necessary
- To use such information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driving license number, and arrival of mails with delivery certificate for user identity verification
- To use payment-related information such as names/quantities of products purchased, types/periods of services used, number of times of using services, amount billed, name, address, bank account number, and credit card number, in order to charge users
- To display information registered to us on an input screen so that users can enter data easily or forward such information to external services under instructions of users
- To use information necessary for our provision of services for users, such as information about details of inquiries and billing, status of use of services by users, and contact information of users so as to answer inquires by users
- Purposes incidental to the purposes of using above
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)）
- We will not provide privacy information for a third party without the prior approval of users except for the following. However, this excludes cases in which the provision is permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or any other laws and regulations.
（1）Where requested under laws and regulations
（2）Where the provision is required for protecting human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain an approval of the user him/herself
（3）Where it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the approval of the user him/herself
（4）Where it is necessary to help any national organization, a local public organization, or a contractor perform the clerical work prescribed in laws and regulations and the approval of the user him/herself could disturb the performance of the clerical work
（5）Where the following items are notified or announced in advance
- The purpose of use including provision to a third party
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Discontinuing the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the above items, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party
（1）Where we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use
（2）Where personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
（3）Where personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and when this fact, the items of personal information jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information are notified to the person in advance or are made readily available to the person in question
Article 5 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user's personal information in the possession of our company is incorrect, the user may request us to correct or delete the information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by us.
- If we receive a request from a user as described above and deem it necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay, and notify the user of such correction or deletion.
- For more information on how to disable cookies and Google AdSense, please refer to Advertisements – Policies and Terms –
- We are not responsible for any information, services, etc. provided on sites to which you have moved by links, banners, etc. from this site or the newsletter.
- While we strive to provide the most accurate information possible regarding the contents and information on this site and in our newsletter, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or safety of the information. Information may be out of date.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any damages or other losses caused by the contents of this site or the newsletter.
- Unauthorized reproduction of any text, images, etc. posted on this site is prohibited.
- The copyright of the images (PDF format) distributed to the newsletter subscribers also belongs to this site. The images are distributed for the purpose of personal printing and using by subscribers to the e-mail magazine.